Carbs: 14 | Fats: 4 | Protein: 21
- 6 instant noodle cakes
- 3 x OX chicken stock cube.
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 400gm corn
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- spring onions to garnish
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook the chicken with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove to a heatproof bowl.
- In a large pot, heat two litres of water. Once simmering, crush and add the stock cubes.
- While the stock is simmering, rough;y shred the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add shredded chicken, corn and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to the stock. Allow liquid to simmer.
- Cook the instant noodles separately.
- Either add the chicken broth to the cooked instant noodles or freeze a portion to have on a rainy day.
- Garnish with spring onions.