Carbs: 4 | Fats:15 | Protein:1
Makes approx. 1o0 pce
- 250g butter (room temperature)
- 110g caster sugar
- 360g plain flour
- Heat oven to 190C, line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Either by hand or in a mixer, beat the butter and sugar together to form a smooth consistency. Stir in flour, working to the same smooth consistency.
- Knead the dough one final time, and roll out the dough to be 1sm thick. Cut into shapes, and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- bake until a pale gold (approx 20 minutes).